Sales Management is a specialized function, which all organisations must have to ensure their sales people achieve results and hit targets.
The Simply Selling sales training program will provide a selling system which will empower sales people to achieve more sales.
As the sales manager of your business, most improvement programs revolve around you. The better you know how to implement programs, and also why most such programs fail, the more likely your ultimate success.
The Sales Management Program is a two volume set, it has 6 sections;
Sales Management Introduction.
At the conclusion of this section you will have learnt and/or accomplished the following:
(1) Understood the importance of the manager’s role in:
- Properly explaining the Simply Selling! Program to the staff.
- Properly assessing and answering the individual issues of each participating staff member.
- Positively and enthusiastically supporting the Simply Selling! Program.
- Personally participating in the Simply Selling! Program.
- Properly implementing the Simply Selling! Program.
- Properly monitoring the performance and results of the sales staff.
- Planning the training program for the Simply Selling! Program.
(2) Understood, and planned for, the significance of change which the Simply Selling! Program will bring to the business.
(3) Understood the significance of staff commitment to the Simply Selling! Program and to have undertaken the various exercises so as to assess each participating staff member.
(4) Understood the absolute importance of clarity of communication within the business, not only about the Simply Selling! Program, but on all business issues.
(5) Understood the power of the coaching model in getting results for staff members over the management “yell and tell” method.
(6) Understood your individual personality, as the manager, and to have considered what individual matters may need to be improved, altered or dropped in going forward.